Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 101

Thread: Life: What did you do today (random posting about your day)

  1. #61
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -woke up
    -went online
    -went to school
    -got home, online
    -Cav... ^^
    -learning
    -played alittle FFVIII lol but it's in German, so I gave up owell, at least I got to see the video
    -going back to learn more ??
    -burning a DVD

  2. #62
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -get up
    -drunk choco-milk
    -woke bro up
    -PC on
    -listen to my mom,a s she complains: it's sick to be on the PC all day, I just ignored
    -posting

  3. #63
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Hyper - I have the same problem with my mum. It'll be good in that respect when i move out...

  4. #64
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As long as you do some excercise every now and then, and aren't crazy or anything it's not bad... I spend most of the day with it ? to study, to work, to play games, to talk to ppl...

  5. #65
    Inactive Member squirrelboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2004
    Posts
    270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    woke up
    played cossacks (i LOVE sending 8000 men to their deaths...im just sick like that)
    went and bothered gf at her work place (works at a pet store)
    ended up staying there for four hours because of some crazy storm
    changed the sand in lizard tank
    posting

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 17, 2004 09:18 PM: Message edited by: YourKing ]</font>

  6. #66
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol, I like that Lizard...
    I do lil' exercise, but the PC is my life dud3s, to talk, to play games (yeah), and well not to study... my school is old in these thingz...
    I'm in school halfa day, then how can she expect me not in front of da PC in my freetime... I like this, I enjoy this, can't help it, outdoors are just boring for me...

  7. #67
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -Woke up
    -Breakfast
    -Burnout 3
    -Internet
    -Shower
    -Posting
    -Next: Going to other house to target practice

  8. #68
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -woke up
    -net, posting IM
    -lunch IMing
    -nothing strange or new happened taday
    -going to format tonight

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -Just got home.
    -Posting
    -About to do homework.

  10. #70
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -just woke up
    -helped my bro not to miss his bus
    -he woke up an hour later as wanted, I quickly made 4 sandwiches
    -now posting and installing stuff on finally formatted PC *sigh* Time is so lil'
    -now I can't open a file needed today for school &gt;_&lt;

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •